Two-Storey House Designs Perth
Find Quality Two-Storey House Designs in Perth at Norfolk Homes
If you are looking into two-storey house designs in Perth, you are likely about to make one of the biggest investments of your life. That means you’ll want to find the right fit for your project. Norfolk Homes is an independent local builder that makes the customer experience a priority. We offer a personal building experience and superior quality at affordable prices. We provide all types of construction with a focus on energy-efficient framed homes.
Benefits of Double-Storey Home Designs in Perth
Different house designs have different advantages. Here are some of the specific benefits of choosing two-storey home designs in Perth.
- Cost savings. It can be significantly more cost-effective to build a double-storey house than a single-storey. That’s because of the reduced area (and associated costs) of the foundation and roof.
- Enhanced views. Another major benefit of a two-storey house is better views. When you build up rather than out, you improve your vantage point, so whether your home overlooks a wooded lot or the ocean, you’ll enjoy stunning views from the second floor.
- A reduced footprint. The bigger the footprint of the house, the bigger the building area you’ll need. In some cases, building a two-storey design can reduce the footprint of the house by 50 percent. That means less site disturbance and fewer trees cut down, for example.
Key Questions to Ask Norfolk Homes Regarding 2-Storey House Designs in Perth
Choosing the right builder is an essential step in your journey to owning your dream home. Here are a few questions to be sure to ask so that you end up with excellent house design and quality build.
- How long have you been in business? You want to choose a company with plenty of experience designing and building homes similar to yours. At Norfolk Homes, we have over 25 years’ industry experience and the knowledge we need to deliver exceptional results.
- What standard features do your homes include? Find out what features to expect in your home, as well as what upgrades you can select to create your perfect home. Options may include items such as additional rooms, different paint, unique fixtures, or even appliance upgrades.
- When and how will you determine the final price of my home? The last thing you want when building a new home is a nasty surprise involving its cost. We focus on building affordable and cost-effective homes and ensuring that you’re satisfied with your experience from start to finish.
About Norfolk Homes
Norfolk Homes is a low-cost, low-volume, high-quality home builder offering a variety of construction methods. We focus on excellent style and space features and architectural houses that don’t cost the earth. We do not mass-produce houses, which allows us to give each one the attention it deserves. We guarantee an unmatched quality of finish and a high level of experience and skill within our core team. If you are in the market for a new home build, contact us for a quote. At Norfolk Homes, we’re Simply Better.
|< Back to Home Page||See our Design Range >|